Rosemary is an antioxidant and studies have shown that it is great when it comes to treatments recommended to people who have been exposed to radiation.
According to the British Journal of Radiology, Rosmarinic acid contains fat soluble canosol and carnosic acid, which have the effect of photo-protector that acts as a scavenger of free radicals, and also as an inducer of your body’s defensive mechanisms.
Studies have shown that the formation of toxic production can be delayed by the use of this Rosmarinic acid it provided 3.34 times greater protection when compared to other compounds.
Ingredients & Preparation:
- 1 cup boiled water
- 2 tbsp finely chopped rosemary leaves
You can also use some rosemary oil combined with carrier oil, and apply this mixture to your feet every day. Inhalation is another great idea, and you can even use the oil when cooking!
COOKING WITH AMÉO ESSENTIAL OILS
- 1 Bottle of Améo Clove Oil (15 ml)
- 1 Bottle of Améo Cinnamon Oil (5 ml)
- 1 Bottle of Améo Ginger Oil (15 ml)
- 1 Bottle of Améo Lavender Oil (15 ml)
- 1 Bottle of Améo Lemon Oil (15 ml)
- 1 Bottle of Améo Peppermint Oil (15 ml)
- 1 Bottle of Améo Rosemary Oil (15 ml)
- 1 Bottle of Améo Sweet Basil Oil (15 ml)
- 1 Bottle of Améo Tangerine Oil (15 ml)
- 2 Clear Spray Bottles (4 ml each)
- 10 Fine-Tip Pipettes (3 ml each)
- 1 “Cooking with Améo” Recipe Book